Sunday, April 3, 2016

Matsya Avatar - First Avatar of Lord Vishnu

In the ancient Indian religious books, 24 avatar of Lord Vishnu are given. One of his Avatar is named as Matsya (Fish) Avatar. Today, we are going to talk about this. In the Hindu Mythology, there are 4 eras (Yug)- Satya Yug, Treta Yug, Dwapara Yug and Kali Yug. Each era is a day for Lord Brahma and which is around 4320 million years. After end of each era lord Brahma goes to sleep and due to that all the creations of him which includes all the humans and life die. And the universe comes to the end. Lord Vishnu is the God who always takes a birth in different forms to protect the world from evil and reestablishment of the Dharma (truth) in the universe.

Before this avatar, let's see some background of this. It was a Satya yug which was about to end. There was a kind named Satyavrata, kind of pre-ancient Dravida. He was a big devotee of the lord Vishnu, but the he has not yet won his ego for his devotion and power. Once upon a time, he went to the river for his daily rituals. One fish came into his palm with water when he was pouring water to the sun with prayers. The fish talked in the human voice, “O King, please do not put me back to the water, a big fish will eat me.” The kind felt pity on the fish and he said he will give place it to his palace. The fish said, “Is his palace enough big to live for a fish?” King laughed in ego and said, “It is more than enough. He can establish whole city in that space.” The king put it in the Kamadalam which is a small jug carried by a sage. Then he took it to his palace.

In palace, he kept it in a small vessel and then next morning he heard the voice again, “O King, please save me.” The king went to see the fish where he saw that it has become as big as vessel. The king got amused and he transferred the fish to the bigger vessel. Next morning again the same voice, “O King, please save me.” The fish became very big that he cannot keep it in the palace. He took it to the river and then within a few seconds, it became a giant whale like fish. The king was speechless because a tiny 10 cm fish grew to the 10 meter fish within 2-3 days. He felt that this is not a normal fish. He bowed to the fish and asked, “I am sorry that I had ego for my devotion. I thought my palace is too big and I can keep everything in that. I am leaving this ego and devote you for your greatness. I feel you are Lord Vishnu. Please tell me the truth.

The Lord Vishnu saw his original incarnation of 4 hands with Gada, Chakra, Shankh and Lotus. The fish said, “You are my devotee and you wanted to see me so here I am. After 7 days there will be a great flood on this earth as well as to whole universe. You need to make a boat for that. In which, you will carry 7 sages and all the seeds of plants and all the lives’ seeds. During that flood you will find Vasuki Nag (snake God) and me. You need to tie your boat with that snake to me and I will guide you through the flood. During the journey, I will give you Brahma Gyana.

During the other side, Brahma was about to sleep before the flood. Asura Hayagriva thought that this was the best time to steal Veda (all the occult knowledge books). He stole the knowledge and hid in the deep ocean where none can reach. So, this fish saw the asura Hayagriva and attacked him. After a long fight between them, Hayagriva died. Vedas were collected and given back to the Lord Brahma who is still asleep. Now, after those 7 days, there was a big flood. King Satyavrata built a boat already and went to the Meru Mountain with 7 sage and other seeds. He saw the boat in between a big flood and rain and went into the boat.

Soon the fish appeared and Vasuki snake and kind Satyavrata tied it to the fish and the boat got stable in that flood. After some days, the flood was over and it went safely to the shore as water level also got decreased. During the voyage, the fish taught Vedas to Satyavrata and afterwards he was known as Rishi Manu. The fish took them near the Himalayas and there the new Yug (Dwapara) was started. Many of the ancient books claims this as the first Avatar, but it differs in other texts.

If you liked this please comment below. You can get constant update of my page on www.facebook.com/raceisnotover

Also, if you have any problems and if you need scientific solutions of them by astral science, contact me on reikimasterdhwani@gmail.com I give solutions and consultation with remedies based on Karma improvement. Also, I meditate on birth chart to give you the solutions. 

Thank you for reading my blog! Be happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment